Our Griffith includes a removable strap and is designed as both a crossbody and a clutch. The lined zipper pouch includes both an external (contrasting) leather pocket as well as in internal card pocket. Handmade in NYC using Italian vegetable tanned leather and brass hardware. See below for more details.
- 11” x 7.5” x 1.5”
- Top zip closure with front-facing pocket & removable strap.
- Italian vegetable-tanned leather, brass hardware with twill lining.
- Cotton Dustbag Provided
- Designed + Cut + Sewn in NYC
Status: Available to Ship in 3-5 Days.
PLEASE NOTE: All orders ship via Standard Shipping (USPS, UPS Ground or FedEx Ground). Christmas orders must be placed by Dec 17th to ensure delivery on-time. Please Contact Us directly for expedited shipping
Please note: Because of the natural tanning and dying process of our vegetable tanned leather, this piece is one of a kind. Variations in grain, texture, color and markings are what makes this leather and each Sylvan Park piece unique. Daily use, exposure to the sun, and the oils from your skin will change the color and finish of your vegetable tanned leather piece; developing what is known as its patina. All Sylvan Park pieces are designed to embrace, and be enhanced, by this change.
If you are not satisfied with your order you can return your order for a full refund within 7 days*. In order to be eligible for a refund, all products must be in the original (unused and unworn) condition with the tags and packaging attached and included. Return shipping charges are not refundable.
Custom monogramming, sale items, and closeouts are Final Sale and no returns will be accepted. Custom monogrammed pieces will require confirmation via email before proceeding with your customization.
For more about our return policy visit our customer service page here
- Enjoy FREE SHIPPING for all orders over $100
- All orders will ship within 3-5 day unless specified otherwise. Standard Shipping (including Free Shipping) will be shipped via USPS, UPS Ground or Fed Ex Ground. If you need to expedite your order, please contact us directly with your timeframe and we will inform you of your shipping options and any costs that might apply. All Christmas orders must be placed by Dec. 17th to ensure on-time delivery (Dec. 10th for Custom Monogramming)
- For more details, check our Customer Service Page here!